Sunday, August 20, 2006

Wild Horses

Wild Horses, I want to be like you, throwing caution to the wind, I'll run free too.......
~Natasha Bedingfield

These lyrics remind me that I want to live each day to it's fullest. I listen to them over and over, yet, most days I do not live up to my own expecatations. I get up when I hear my daughter chatting away in her crib, fix her a bottle, and while she has her breakfast, I grabe five more minutes of shut eye. Then we start our very normal, not so interesting routine.....coffee, Today Show, play time, breakfast, Regis & Kelly, play time, more coffee........
I tell myself at the beginning of each new week, "today you will find a gym, write a few more pages in one of your many "books", do all the laundry (or some other big household chore), get outside with Jordan ...." And on and on I go, only to see my day pass me by. Why can't we get motivated!!! But then I look at Jordan, collapse onto the floor and start kissing her chubby cheeks and playing chase around the house.
Tomorrow is Monday.....I will go to the gym....aahhhh who am I kidding?? One day.

No comments: